DMCA Policy for Videoder.pro
Videoder.pro respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have adopted the policy below toward copyright infringement. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws and contain the required information listed below.
If you believe that your work has been copied on videoder.pro in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notification in accordance with the requirements below.
Your Notice of Copyright Infringement must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on videoder.pro (including the URL of the page in question);
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notifications of claimed infringement should be emailed to email@example.com (replace with actual email). We may ignore notifications that do not comply with the DMCA or other applicable laws.
Please note that under 17 U.S.C. §512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our users, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. If you are unsure whether the use of the copyrighted material is fair use, authorized, or otherwise permissible, we recommend you consult an attorney before submitting a DMCA notice to us.
This DMCA Policy is subject to change without notice at any time, so we encourage you check back regularly to keep informed.